It is the application of ozone to the body human, with special techniques and therapeutic purposes.
It is a natural medicine, compatible with other treatments and no undesirable side effects.
It acts in the human body in different ways:
- Antioxidant: removes free radicals and slows hazardous body cellular aging processes.
- Regenerator: promotes the regeneration of different tissues, so it is very useful in cosmetic medicine, wound healing, in disorders of the joints etc..
- Analgesic and anti-inflammatory: is used in all kinds of painful conditions.
- Immunostimulatory: raises the body's natural defenses.
- Oxygenating and revitalizing: increases blood capacity to absorb and transport oxygen, improving circulation and overall functions.
Some diseases in which ozone is used:
- Rheumatic: arthritis, osteoarthritis, fibromialgias, etc..
- Vascular: varicose veins, varicose ulcers
- Infectious: Parasitic (tenias), bacterial (osteomielitis), viral (herpes), fungal (vaginal infections), etc..
- Gastrointestinal: colon irritable, gastritis, etc.
- Traumatologic: Herniated Disc, tendinitis, muscle tears, acute and chronic pain in general.
- Neurological: chronic headaches.
- ORL: dizziness, acufenos, etc..
- Aesthetic: cellulitis, localized adiposity, etc..
Ozone therapy has unlimited possibilities, but often surrounds of silence by the mere fact that cure without medication.