The foot care of a diabetic has great importance.
A small wound can mean a great danger. When a person learns that a diabetic should know the value of their cooperation in the indicated treatments and the risks they run when they do not meet.
Control the foot means having fewer future problems. It is convenient self-control by providing a short time in the prevention and so we would avoid long sessions of healing.
Here we suggest any of the care to be:
- Cut nails without leaving jagged edges.
- Do not cut the cuticle.
- Prevent damage along the neighboring finger nails.
- Avoid finger injury; trying not to cut your nails if you have good vision. Ask for help.
- Do not wear thick socks, case ni the seams with embroidery, visit this site or very narrow (this is as bad as wearing tight shoes).
- Avoid dry socks if you sweat in your foot.
- Ideally moisturize dry skin to avoid cracks.
- Avoid walking barefoot.
It is always advisable consulting doctor with referral to podiatrist the podiatra.
These are some of the tips to follow many more of which will inform.
Ana Maria Morales
La Posada del Qenti