Our feed and care that we can make the difference between a healthy and diseased. Want to know the “degree” harmfulness of yours? We tell you what you should attend demonstrations.
Our body is a marvel of evolution. In every moment of it and carried out thousands of chemical reactions involved in maintaining our internal balance and our health.
But this balance is affected every day by external aggressions. Virus, check bacteria, patient sunlight, web pollution, and other harmful agents attack us permanently. But one of the worst enemy is ourselves. The feeding and care that we give our body can make the difference between a healthy and diseased, intoxicated.
Organs such as the kidney, lung and liver, inter alia, are responsible for filtering, control or neutralize harmful components. The current supply is full of canned goods and industrialized, and most contain large amounts of preservatives, dyes, stabilizers, flavor enhancers, artificial sweeteners, additives; and the list can be more extensive. These products, despite being processed by the body can leave small residues, and on some occasions, acularse reach the body producing the same poisoning.
What does it mean that the body is intoxicated?
Poisoning is defined as "disorders, org15anismo changes and reactions caused by one or more harmful substances; that are ingested, breathe play ". Stated differently, is an alteration of the body, is not able to maintain normal or ideal balance, and symptoms associated with a harmful substance.
The "degree" of intoxication varies by age, the general state of the person, pathway toxic penetration and the amount thereof, inter alia.
What are the manifestations of an organism intoxicated?
The body's reaction depends on many factors, demonstrations but we must be vigilant:
- Sleep disturbance and insomnia.
- Irritability, anxiety or apathy.
- Poor concentration and memory.
- Eczema and dry skin.
- Muscle spasms.
- Tiredness and lack of energy.
- Increased susceptibility to allergies, or herpes infections.
- Disorders of hair and nails.
- Overweight and difficult to control.
What should we do in case of poisoning?
First we must know if the symptoms are really poisoning. That, there is a simple and effective action: conduct a comprehensive medical checkup, allow us to rule out other pathologies associated.
In cases of acute poisoning, where there is an immediate response to toxic substances, generally easy to make the recognition. But, on some occasions, the body is contacting pollutants and generates tables and mild but chronic progressive, making it difficult to interpret and diagnosis. However, medical screening and routine tests are the most effective weapon control.
Can we prevent the poisoning of the body?
The response to most cases… Sure! In the following list we can see many actions related to our well-being which are necessary to keep our bodies healthy.
- Eating a balanced diet. The quality of the food we eat largely defines the body.
- Regular physical activity. Allows dedicated to detoxification organs (as skin, lung, kidney and liver) work more efficient.
- Prefer fresh and natural foods, as vegetables, fruits, cereals and homemade everything. The less processed are, less chemicals we ingest.
- Avoid industrial products such as soda, "Fast food" or pre-prepared. Such preparations involve large amount of additives in the medium and long term are harmful to the body.
- Getting enough sleep. It is important to respect the hours of rest and sleep.
- Keep stress controlled, because it is a risk factor that creates or aggravates body poisoning.
- Keep the joy. Smile, relax and just be happy helps keep our health.
We have the formula, only remains to implement.
Dr. Christian Leiva
Medical Center Director
La Posada del Qenti