Prestigious Economist, information pills former president of the ECLAC, chose our Medical Spa for resting and during his stay, He gave different notes, including daily La Voz del Interior.
Bernardo Kosacoff during his career, the occupied important positions, among which stand out:
- Director of the Economic Commission for Latin America and the Caribbean, ECLAC.
- Degree in Economics from the National University of Buenos Aires.
- Visiting Professor at St.. Anthony´s Collage, Oxford (1995).
- Director of the Economic Commission for Latin America (ECLAC-UN), Office Buenos Aires. He previously served as a Research Area by Corporate Strategies, and Competitiveness (from 1983 to February 2002).
- Professor of Economic Policy at the National University of Quilmes (from 1993), was Professor of Industrial Organization at the National University of Buenos Aires (from 1984 up 2002).
- He was President of the Economic and Social Development Institute (IDES).
- Previously he served in government institutions, international organizations and foreign universities, as: Ministry of Economy, IDB (BID), German Development Institute and Volkswagen Foundation.
- Author and editor of books, as well as articles for various national and international media.