Es normal ver como las personas dejan de darle la importancia que merece la alimentación, fundamentalmente producto del estrés diario y de la carga laborar. This has several consequences, but among them is the decline in performance and employee productivity. By Edith Gomez *.
WHO (World Health Organization) It says that a poor diet can affect labor productivity up 20%. Not only that, also increases the risk of overweight, a little and produces poor concentration, tiredness and heaviness.
Adriana Ruiz, nutrition expert and coordinator of the program Sodexo Equilibrate Colombia states that "each employee requires that a balance in your daily diet, taking into account their energy requirement, depending on their job functions ".
Adriana says it is of great importance that the employee has a good diet, balanced, that supply nutrients, vitamins and minerals needed for proper operation. "His type of activity should be taken into account, if an operating worker will have a much higher calorie need and also their protein intake by the development of muscle mass and spending that will have. If an administrative employee, which it is a bit more sedentary, it will require fewer calories ", explains Ruíz.
On the other hand, an employee who works in work more intellectual type should eat foods that contain many more nutrients, Omega-3 fatty acids, football, iron, zinc, magnesium and protein to ensure proper development and functioning of its biological computer - brain.
Foods are recommended tyrosine, that improve productivity, as meat, fish, chicken and turkey; milk products, like milk, cheese, yogurt and cottage cheese; vegetables, as vegetables and peanuts. Others that are included tofu, the almonds, pumpkin seeds, bananas, avocado and sesame seeds.
And finally, nutritionist recommends that "should take advantage of the spaces for exercises in enterprises. Is not present this type of space, the idea is to do simple exercises, such as using stairs instead of the elevator for hiking with active pause, and avoid sedentary lifestyle that can result in weight problems or even more serious ".
Out saturated fats
WHO conducted a study that says that fats should account for between 15% and 30% daily consumption; saturated fats should be less than 10% of that total.
Carbohydrates should be between 55% and 75% daily consumption, proteins need contribute between 10% and 15% Calories, and salt must have a limit of five grams per day; in the case of fruit and vegetables should be increased to reach at least the 400 grams each day.
Having these foods on your diet and combining and distributing fine during the day will have a very positive result in labor productivity, and of course the quality of life of employees. It is important to respect the areas of food, as this ensures that the digestion process is done properly and the nutrients from the food you eat take advantage.
essential foods you should include in your daily
nutritionist, Adriana Ruiz, recommends some foods that can contribute to good job performance:
1. whole grains: Grains contain carbohydrates, Vitamins, minerals and fiber necessary to supply you the energy you need to speak fluently in the best way at work and to maintain good bowel function.
2. Nuts: the nuts, almonds and hazelnuts provide Omega-3 fatty acids that are good for keeping the mind active and healthy.
3. Vegetables: Spinach helps relieve stress and bring about a balance in the mood of workers.
4. Fruits: They are full of vitamins, minerals and fiber, which they are an excellent choice for the person to have a good nutritional status and health. The banana, especially, It is a rich source of energy and potassium which help them stay active during a work task.
5. Carnes: Of course, meats are needed in the diets of people. They are rich in tyrosine, which helps work activity during the day is good, plus, regulate mood and allows the central nervous system remains in good working order.
6. Salmon, sardines and tuna: These foods provide fatty acids Omega-3 that help keep the active worker, also protect you from cardiovascular diseases such, and on the other hand act for the operation of the immune system.
*Description author: Edith Gomez is editor in Gananci, passionate about digital marketing, specializing in online communication. He refuses to go to bed every night without having learned something new. Is concerned about business ideas and, even more, provide a creative look to the small world in which we live.